Homemade slime can provide hours of fun for your children. Here's how to make it yourself.
Time Required: 15 minutes
- In a glass or ceramic bowl, add 1/2 cup water and 1 cup white glue.
- Stir in 4 drops food coloring if desired.
- In another bowl, dissolve 1/2 teaspoon borax in 1/2 cup water.
- Slowly add the dissolved borax mixture to the glue mixture. Stir well.
- When not in use, store in a tightly sealed jar.
- Borax can usually be found next to the laundry detergent in your grocery store.
- Encourage your children to play with this outdoors as it's messy.
What You Need
- White Glue
- Food Coloring