The Bottom Line
Similar in design to an old-fashioned feather duster, the Swiffer Dusters are fun to use and work well for everyday, light household dusting.
- Traps dust in fluffy fibers.
- Fits into dusty crevices.
- Easy to assemble and to use.
- Must replace disposable dusters.
- One plastic handle and five disposable dusters.
- Thousands of "fiber fingers" trap dust.
- Lightweight and flexible.
Guide Review - Swiffer Dusters
It's not often that one finds a household product that actually makes cleaning fun, but Swiffer Dusters do just that. The starter package comes with one plastic handle and five dusters. You simply insert the duster onto the handle, shake to fluff, and dust. The dusters have thousands of "fiber fingers" that trap dust in your home, rather than just spreading it around. I particularly like Swiffer Dusters for getting into hard-to-reach places, like under the computer monitor, keyboard and around knickknacks. The dusters are flexible so they can get between tight spaces, too. They also work wonderfully on televisions; our living room TV is black and really shows dust, but the Swiffer Duster removes the dust easily.