The Bottom Line
- Cleans many surfaces in the home.
- Requires very little effort.
- Works with water only; no other chemicals needed.
- Pads disintegrate quickly.
- Pads measure 4.6 x 2.4 inches and are 1 inch thick.
- Pads gradually disintegrate with use and should be discarded after multiple uses.
- Magic Erasers are considered non-toxic, but keep out of reach of young children and pets.
Guide Review - Mr. Clean Magic Eraser
I have found Mr. Clean Magic Erasers to be very effective in the kitchen. I easily cleaned the cooked-on food and grease around the burners on my stove top, for instance. The Magic Erasers also clean the outside surface of the refrigerator, removing the dirt inside the surface grooves.
Magic Erasers can also be used outdoors. I've cleaned the outside surface of our barbecue grill with the eraser and I've removed dead bugs from the plastic front bumper of our car. I gently wiped the bumper and the bugs came right off.
Mr. Clean Magic Erasers are not recommended for use on some painted surfaces, but I've used mine on white, semi-gloss painted walls with great success. Test first on an inconspicuous area.