Microwave ovens are a great convenience in the kitchen, and here's an easy way to clean them.
Time Required: 15 minutes
- Wipe excess crumbs from the microwave's interior.
- Fill a microwave-safe bowl with 1-2 cups water.
- Heat the water (in the microwave) to boiling, about 2-3 minutes.
- Carefully remove the bowl of hot water, then remove the tray from microwave and set aside.
- With a damp cloth, wipe the interior of the microwave.
- Wash tray in the sink with dish soap. Dry and return to microwave.
- For the exterior, spray with kitchen cleaner and wipe with paper towels.
- The steam from the water should loosen all the food particles.
- For a fresh smell, add some lemon juice to the water before heating.
What You Need
- Dish Soap
- Kitchen Cleaner