Nobody likes roaches in their homes, but harsh chemicals can be dangerous to use around young children and pets. Here's a homemade, safer roach killer.
Time Required: 15 minutes
- Mix equal parts powdered sugar and borax in a bowl.
- Sprinkle in cracks along walls and under cupboards.
- Keep away from children and pets.
- Repeat as necessary for one to two weeks until all roaches have died.
- Borax is relatively safe and can be found near the laundry soap in your grocery store.
- Borax slowly kills roaches by interfering with their metabolism.
What You Need
- Powdered Sugar
- Mixing Bowl