Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 45 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour
- 1 package Pepperidge Farm Sage and Onion Stuffing Mix
- 1 tube Jimmy Dean mild sausage
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 to 4 stalks celery, chopped
- apple cider
- chopped apple (optional)
1. Brown one tube of Jimmy Dean mild sausage in a skillet.
2. Mix the Pepperidge Farm Sage and Onion Stuffing Mix and browned sausage in a large pot. Add the celery, onion and half water/half apple cider in the amount of liquid indicated on the stuffing package. I also love to chop up an apple and throw that in the pot as well, but it's optional.
3. Bake the mixture in a cake pan for about 30-45 minutes.