This classic dip is good with crackers or vegetable sticks. Served in a carved bread bowl, this creamy appetizer is perfect for large gatherings.
Prep Time: 2 hours, 20 minutes
Total Time: 2 hours, 20 minutes
- 1 package Knorr Vegetable Soup Mix (Dry)
- 1 large container sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 small box frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 small can tiny shrimp
- 1 small can crabmeat
- chopped green onions (optional)
- shredded cheddar cheese (optional)
- 1 large round bread loaf
Add and mix all ingredients except bread. Cut the top off the bread, remove most of the inside bread to form a "bowl". Add the dip to the bread, replace the lid, refrigerate for 2 hrs. Serve dip with vegetable sticks or crackers.