The Bottom Line
- Easy to assemble and use.
- Swivel head reaches into corners.
- Long handle lets you clean hard-to-reach surfaces.
- Pre-filled cleaning pads; no other cleaners or sponges needed.
- Leaves shower tiles sparkling.
- Disposable cleaning pads only clean one bathtub/shower stall.
- Starter kit comes with a 23-inch handle, 2 pre-loaded cleaning pads and a plastic hanging hook.
- Cleaning pads attach to a swivel head.
- Cleaning pads contain an organic acid for removing soap scum and hard water deposits.
- Refill kits are available with five pads loaded with Clorox cleaner.
Guide Review - Clorox BathWand
I like how easily the cleaning pad removed soap scum and hard water deposits from my shower walls. The swivel head is shaped like a clothes iron so it fits well into the corners of the shower. And the long, easy-to-hold handle makes it very easy to reach the higher areas of the shower without having to climb into the bathtub. The cleaning solution has a pleasant smell that is not overpowering like many bathroom cleansers. I found that one pad was plenty to clean both the shower stall and the bathtub in one bathroom. I rinsed the walls by using the empty cleaning pad and water.
The only drawback to the Clorox BathWand is that you will have to purchase more cleaning pads, but they are fairly inexpensive and I think the ease of use of the BathWand outweighs this expense. Ive found that after the initial, heavier cleaning with the BathWand, I can now clean my tub and shower in about five minutes and they look very sparkling and clean.