Made with cream cheese, Kool Whip, and fruit, this chilled pie would make a great dessert for family get-togethers.
Prep Time: 1 hour, 15 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour, 15 minutes
- 1 ready made graham cracker crust
- 1 8-ounce package cream cheese,softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 small can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 pound bananas, sliced
- 1 container Kool Whip, thawed
- 1 small jar maraschino cherries
- 1 tablespoon walnuts, shelled and crushed
Combine cream cheese, powdered sugar, egg and vanilla; beat until smooth. Spoon into pie crust. Next, layer each remaining ingredient in order: pineapple, sliced bananas, Kool Whip, cherries. Top with nuts.
Let set for 1 hour in refrigerator. Slice and enjoy. - Submitted by Jaysmom