Prep Time: 1 hour, 20 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour, 20 minutes
- 8 ounces elbow macaroni
- 3 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- 1/2 cup frozen green peas, thawed
- 2-3 bunches green onions, chopped
- 2 cups leftover ham, cubed
- 1 cup shredded or cubed cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup salad dressing
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1/2 tablespoon prepared mustard
In a small bowl, mix together the mayonnaise, salad dressing, vinegar and mustard. Add to the macaroni mixture and stir well. Chill for at least 1 hour and serve on a lettuce bed, if desired.
If needed, you can moisten this salad with another tablespoon or two of mayonnaise or salad dressing after chilling. Makes 6-8 large servings.