Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
- 2 cups cubed leftover turkey
- 3 ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 2 tablespoons milk
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon chopped onion (optional)
- 1 8 ounce package of crescent rolls
Separate the crescent rolls into 4 rectangles, and press the dough perforations to seal.
Place about 1/2 cup of the turkey mixture onto the center of each rectangle, and bring the corners up to the center. Pinch the corners to seal well. Brush each roll with some melted margarine, and bake at 350 degrees for about 20 minutes, or until lightly browned.