Prep Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 pound boneless, skinless turkey breast meat, cut into strips or 2 cups left-over turkey, chopped.
- 1 small sliced onion
- 1 small sliced red or green bell pepper
- 1 package (1.25 ounces) Taco Seasoning Mix
- 3/4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 package (12) Taco Shells, warmed
- 1 medium chopped tomato
- 1 1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- Taco Sauce
Stir in seasoning mix and water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low; cook, stirring occasionally, for about 10 minutes. Stir in sour cream.
Fill each taco shell with 1/3 cup turkey mixture; top with tomato, cheese and taco sauce.