These saucy enchiladas are a great way to use leftover turkey for your family after Thanksgiving.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 45 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour
- 3-4 cups diced, cooked turkey
- 8 ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup dairy sour cream
- 1-2 bunches chopped green onions (optional)
- 1 chopped green pepper (optional)
- 3-4 cups shredded monterey cheese and cheddar cheese
- 1 large can green chile enchilada sauce
- Flour tortillas, burrito or enchilada size
Combine cream cheese and sour cream. Mix in turkey, onions, and green pepper. Soften the tortillas according to the package directions. Spoon about 1/4 cup of the turkey mixture onto a tortilla, and top that with a small hand-full of cheese. Roll up the tortilla, with the ends open. Repeat with remaining tortillas. Place rolled tortillas in a greased 12x9 inch baking dish. Pour the enchilada sauce over the tortillas, and top with remaining cheese. Bake at 350 degrees for 35 to 45 minutes, or until hot and bubbly.