Clean your coffee maker every 2-3 months to keep it brewing smoothly.
Time Required: 60 minutes
- Remove and dispose of used coffee filter from filter basket.
- Add vinegar to the water resevoir until 1/4 full. Fill with water until full.
- Run the coffee maker.
- Turn off the coffee maker; let cool for 10 minutes.
- Run the vinegar and water mixture through the coffee maker again. Let cool 10 minutes.
- Run plain water through the coffee maker; let cool 10 minutes, repeat.
- Hand-wash the carafe and filter basket in soapy water.
- You can also wash the carafe in the dishwasher.
- If the vinegar odor is still present after two rinsings, run more water through coffee maker.
What You Need