The Bottom Line
The Z-Line Mystic Corner Computer Desk is a stylish and compact desk with lots of storage for your CDs, printer and papers. This desk is perfect for a child's bedroom or your home-based business office needs.
- Neatly fits into a small corner.
- Attractive maple and black finish.
- Large desktop area.
- Assembly is involved and takes about three hours.
- Larger CPUs might not fit in CPU storage area.
- Measures 36 inches high, 47 1/4 inches wide and 33 1/4 inches deep.
- Two built-in CD storage racks hold over 40 CDs.
- Pullout keyboard shelf has room for both the keyboard and a mouse.
- Raised platform for monitor.
- Two lower shelves for storage or a printer.
- Finished in maple and black with powder-coated silver tubes.
- Small side shelves perfect for holding computer speakers.
- CPU storage area is approximately 19 inches high and 9 1/2 inches wide.
Guide Review - Mystic Corner Computer Desk
I recently purchased the Z-Line Mystic Corner Computer Desk for my middle son's bedroom. Assembly was required and it took about three hours to put together, but the desk seems very solidly constructed. This desk is finished in maple with black CD storage racks on the sides. I really like the large desktop area of this corner unit; there's plenty of room for my son to work on his homework and store pencils, books and papers. This desk fits perfectly into a small corner of my son's bedroom and takes up very little extra space. For anyone with limited space, this stylish corner computer desk is an excellent choice.